2020 Call for Proposals
The Flute Fair Committee is currently accepting proposals for workshops, clinics and other presentations for the 2020 Flute Fair to be held on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at West Chester University, PA.
- We are particularly seeking proposals for participatory workshops. Topics of general interest to amateur flutists, teachers and students are especially welcome.
- Performance-oriented proposals will only be accepted for the lunch-hour recital. There will be five 10-minute performance slots available in that hour which will be shared among the accepted proposals. If there are less than 5 proposals accepted, the extra time will be divided accordingly.
- NEW! This year we will accept proposals from Chamber Groups/Flute Ensembles/Choirs for lobby concerts that will take place outside of the Madeleine Wing Adler Theater throughout the day.
- Presenters agree to appear at the FSGP Flute Fair Day at their own expense and should be available from Noon - 6 PM.
- Presentations may not exceed 50 minutes in length. Please complete the proposals form, including short bio and any supporting materials via the embedded form below by November 15th.
- Contact the Program Chair Rebecca Simon with any questions.