The Flute Society of Greater Philadelphia is interested in sharing our current members’ upcoming flute-related activities (performances, masterclasses, camps, and other opportunities). Be sure to read and follow SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS below.*
UPCOMING MEMBERS’ EVENTS
FSGP is NOT responsible for, nor does it endorse, the events or contents of materials posted on this page. All communications or transactions related to the posted information are the responsibility of the parties providing information and interested respondents.
*SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions sent to other FSGP email addresses may be delayed.
- Please send your announcement as a “poster-style” image (.jpg or other graphic file)
- along with a link to the related website or email. Please note: the bulletin board will only share your graphic file, but not extra descriptive text. (The monthly newsletter will continue to include announcements with text.)
- Posts will remain on the Members’ Bulletin Board until the event, or registration for the event, has passed.
- Topics not appropriate for this bulletin board: sales, personal (non-flute-related) news, non-dated (open-ended) news, private studio advertisements (including student achievement announcements).
- We are glad to cross-post events on the Members' Bulletin Board and the monthly Newsletter whenever the content fits both platforms.