Student Master Class
at the Sixth Annual FSGP Flute Fair Day
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Swope Music Building, West Chester University, PA
The Flute Society invites you to take part in this fabulous master class opportunity. Flutist Lish Lindsey will work with 4 participants in this master class for students ages 18 and under. To be considered as a performer, you need to meet the following criteria and complete and complete the application by January 15, 2018.
- For flutists age 18 or younger (no college students)
- Membership in the Flute Society is required (Individual Student or member of a Studio/Group)
If not already a member, please click here to register.
- One selection of your choice, up to 6 minutes in length. Multiple movements of one piece are acceptable only if they fit within the time limit.
- The piece that you list on the application should be the piece you plan to perform in the master class. You may list an alternate piece if one is prepared.
- The piece may be for solo flute, or flute and piano. Pieces written for flute and piano should be performed with accompaniment at the class.
- Completed application should be submitted with the $10 entry fee by January 31st in order to be considered. Payment for master class fee can be made with PayPal link below.
- No late applications will be accepted unless space is still available in the class.
- You must be available for the Flute Fair on March 3 2018, and if accepted, you need to register online for the fair within one week of notification to secure your spot in the class.
- If playing a piece with piano, you may bring your own accompanist for the master class or hire a staff accompanist at your own cost. Accompanists are admitted for free to the flute fair. If you need an accompanist, please indicate so on the application so that further information can be provided to you.
- Any additional parents/chaperones who attend the flute fair with you must be registered as a guest.
For more information contact Elivi Varga, master class coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.