2019 Student Honors Flute Choir
Conductor - TBA
- The Honors Flute Choir is open to any current outstanding middle and high school flutists
- Your flute teacher or band director has recommended you for this ensemble based on the criteria outlined in the director’s letter.
- Student Membership in the Flute Society is required. If not already a member, please click here to register.
Instruments and Music:
- Students are to bring their own flutes and piccolos (if playing piccolo). Please make sure that personal instruments are in good condition for optimal performance.
- Alto and Bass flutes will be provided for the rehearsal and concert for anyone chosen to play them.
- Participants will be sent music in January and should become familiar with all of the pieces prior to the first rehearsal date. Please be sure that the email address on the application is the one to be used for sending music and all communications.
Dates, fees, etc.:
- You must be available for the rehearsal on Friday, March 1, 2019 from 6:30-8:30 PM and should plan to attend the flute fair which starts at 9 AM on March 2nd. Exact time of morning rehearsal will be determined in January. The concert is usually scheduled for 5:00 PM on Flute Fair Day, but please plan to be available all day.
- Complete the online application below and submit $25 registration fee by December 31, 2018 in order to participate. There will be a maximum of 30 participants in the ensemble. No late applications will be accepted unless the max number has not been reached.
- Any additional parents/chaperones who attend the flute fair with you must be registered as a guest. They can be registered in advance online for $10 per guest, or at the door on Saturday for $15 per guest. Those guests coming only for the concert are admitted free.
- All Membership fees and registration fees must be paid online via PayPal.
For more information contact Renae Block, president at email@example.com
General Information Letter for Teachers - coming soon!
Student Flyer- coming soon!
Registration form - coming soon!